7.05.2015

Things Change.

Things change, and that's OK.

Rhymes With Smile started out about food.  And, it still largely is - I was at a wedding in North Carolina recently and a friend's words of greeting included a reference to my most favorite chocolate chip cookies.  My cookbooks have become diaries - I leave notes about when I made such-and-such, who I shared the meal with, and what other events were going on at the time.  Possibly half of my photos from a recent international trip are food-related.  When we eat, how we eat, what we eat, and with whom we eat - I spend my days planning and scheming and listing and thinking and doing.

But, you know, sometimes things change.

Not that we've been eating less (heavens no!), but my time is different these days.  I used to blog during the kids' nap time.  Now, I make baskets.  I never envisioned that I'd spend the equivalent of a part-time job feverishly sewing at my dining room table while the kids play around me.  But I do, and I love it, and I've found a thing that gives me a personal creative outlet.  This year has brought me some pretty intense milestones and amazing opportunities!  All because of baskets.  Who'd have thought.

So, with the ebb and flow of growth and life, busy and quiet times, needs and wants, work and play, I'm going to officially let this blog rest for a while.  I do have things to share, and as there is time I'll get to do that.  And, sometimes I won't.

So, things change!  Rejoice with me that it is so.  We wouldn't want life to always stay the same.  Where's the fun in that?

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete